The Subcommittee reviewed five items during the meeting as follows:
· Capitol Preservation Board Parking Rules – members of the subcommittee approved the rule changes and recommended it to the full board for approval at the next board meeting.
· Bountiful Lions Club Request – the subcommittee decided to request clarification on the proper way to dispose of or gift items to an organization. The question was raised regarding fairness in recognizing one organization over others. The Executive Director was asked to provide additional information at the next meeting.
· Capitol Preservation Board Facility Use Rule – The subcommittee approved several minor modifications dealing with such items as; insurance, open flame for catering, relocation of catering fees to fee section, and some general edits. The subcommittee did not make a decision on fees or costs for legislative session. Further discussion will be had at the next meeting.
· CPB office budget development was reviewed.
· CPB office budget plan for FY2010 was discussed.
The next meeting of the Budget Development and Board Operations Subcommittee will be on May 7, 2009.